Club Resources Templates and Supporting Documents
The Health and Safety at Work Act came into force on April 4, 2016 with additional Health and Safety requirements, as the Government looks to substantially reduce New Zealand’s terrible work safety record.
It is important that Health and Safety is given a priority now and not delayed.
HRNZ have resources to assist Clubs as to where they can get assistance and guidance if required, plus your local WorkSafe representative will also be available to assist.
If you would prefer these documents emailed or in another format please contact: email@example.com
- Summary of new H&S ACT – this is a legal overview of the new ACT and how it impacts on your club
- Board reporting – outlines some suggestions for H&S reporting to a Board/Committee.
- H&S Manual and Index – A very comprehensive guide to assist clubs with writing or updating their H&S plans.
- Induction – Guide for staff training
- Training track guidelines for Harness clubs
- Signage for Clubs
- Horse Racing Safety Guide
- Minimum Safety Equipment Requirements for Tower Access